When operating a computerized embroidery machine, if a certain machine head loves thread breakage, you can use the foll...
When operating a computerized embroidery machine, if a certain machine head loves thread breakage, you can use the following steps to solve the simplest and most practical:
1. First touch the hook with your hands to see if there are any burrs. If so, you should replace the hook!
2. Look at the depth of the needle and whether the hook is running. Pay attention to turn the machine to 196 degrees, open the needle plate, press down the needle, and look at the position. The lower end of the needle hole must be 1.5 to 2 below the tip of the hook. The distance is about millimeters, and the tip of the hook must be in a straight line with the needle. The back plane of the needle and the tip of the hook must maintain a length of hair. If not, these requirements must be met.
3. Check whether the needle plate has burrs or not, and sandpaper must be used for polishing
4. Change the needle bar and needle
5. If none of the above methods are available, press down the needle, grasp the needle clamp with your hand, and move it up and down. If the gap exceeds 3 mm, replace it. The slider and the driver also have aluminum connecting rods, small connecting rods, and larger ones. Inject butter into the connecting rod to reduce the gap. Grasp the jumper wire A with your hands, and swing it up and down around 250 degrees to see whether the gap between the cam and the 7.94 ball falls off.
6. None of the above tried. The last trick is to turn the machine to 172 degrees and fix the main shaft. Don’t let him move and think of any specific methods. Then put the car shell, the eccentricity of the main shaft on the right side of the nose If the chuck is loose, grab the eccentric cam with your hand. It is a 4-piece rotation. You need to turn left and right. Find a movement track. At the lowest end of the movement track, tighten the chuck. If you feel bad and have poor eyesight, you can There is usually no meter with a meter. One header is not a big problem, and it is not possible to use more headers.