Precautions when operating the automatic thread trimming computer embroidery machine:
1. When all the pins are in the high position, the dial cannot be turned by hand.
2. Do not jog when the pin is in the high position, otherwise it is easy to get stuck.
3. Make preparations before driving the lever, wear the bottom thread, choose the pattern to be embroidered, choose the working method that matches the pattern (such as taping, zigzag, winding, flat embroidery) and appropriate embroidery parameters.
4. Before driving the lever, check whether all the pins are all down (check whether the manipulator is in the working position when embroidering zigzag embroidery). If not, put all the pins down manually (install the manipulator to the working position), and then pull the rod to drive, otherwise it is easy to cause damage to the machine or cause leakage.
5. When embroidering sequins, the switch of the sequin device should be set to the upper position, otherwise the sequin device will not automatically rise and fall.
6. The air pressure of the sequin device should be appropriate, too small to be unable to lift automatically, and too large to break the sequin device. After adjusting the air pressure, do not adjust it casually.
7. When making a three-in-one pattern, the sequin device should be at least 7 mm away from the embroidery frame to avoid damaging the sequin frame.
8. Every time a new three-in-one combination pattern is made, the frame check should be done first after setting the embroidering point, so as not to overstep the frame and damage the sequin device or machine head when the left and right machine heads are switched. Imported pump Castell wine valve
9. When taping embroidery and zigzag embroidery mending, you should first loosen the upper thread on all the machine heads and the taping (or zigzag core thread) on the reel, and at the same time raise all the pins to the high position, and lift the manipulator Put it in a non-working state, and then reverse the car, otherwise the fabric may tear. After finishing the mending and embroidering, first arrange the tapes (or serrated core wires) on all the reels, put down the pins, install the manipulator to the working position, and then pull the rod to drive.
10. Do not move the frame at high speed when mending embroidery, so as not to damage the fabric.
12. When the three-in-one machine is used to change the frame of the piece embroidery, it is best to fix the stitch on the special head.
13. When embroidering piece embroidery, after pressing the piece embroidery function key, you should loosen all the cloth clamps before moving the embroidery frame, otherwise the fabric will be easily torn. After changing the frame, first clamp the fabric in the front, press the jog button to let the needles and pins leave the fabric, and then clamp the fabric clamp at the back, so that the fabric clamped is relatively flat.
14. After each pattern is embroidered, all the cloth clips must be placed on the two corners of the front of the table when removing the cloth clips. They cannot be placed on the wire rack or behind the table to prevent the cloth from being clipped on the fabric or Falling into the gap of the platen connecting plate, causing damage to the cloth surface or the machine.
15. Do not change the parameters set on the computer casually.