Many broken threads in bead embroidery and solutions for broken threads to make up embroidery. Many broken threads in b...
Many broken threads in bead embroidery and solutions for broken threads to make up embroidery. Many broken threads in bead embroidery and solutions for broken threads to make up embroidery
1. In addition to checking the accurate threading method, it is also necessary to see whether the needle is installed.
2. Check that the upper and lower dead points of the sequin embroidery needle bar are accurate. If it is not accurate, install the handle of the flat embroidery needle bar on the sequin embroidery needle bar and then use the lower dead point gauge to adjust it correctly.
3. Whether the tension of the sequin embroidery thread is appropriate, because the thread tension of sequin embroidery is slightly larger than that of ordinary flat embroidery (flat embroidery thread tension scale: 100-130g), it can be adjusted according to the actual situation. The upper thread of sequin embroidery generally adopts toughness The better polyester yarn or fish silk, if it is rayon, it will easily break the thread and wool.
4. If it is a new type of sequin embroidery device, when embroidering 3mm sequins, the thread becomes more broken, then the adjustment can be done without the original method. If the adjustment is performed according to the original method, the upper thread can easily contact the back paws of the sequin embroidery. Increase the chance of thread breakage and woolen thread; the front paws of the bead feeding piece should be pushed back by a 3mm bead interval, and the other adjustment methods are unchanged, so that the upper thread will not rub against the back paws of the sequin embroidery to reduce thread breakage. The opportunity of wool.
5. Sequin embroidery is the same as ordinary flat embroidery, except that its accuracy is higher than that of flat embroidery. Because if there are more reverse stitches, the sequins will be stacked together during patching. If the beaded piece appears, the customer can press down the needle bar of the sequined piece to be poured, and modify the frame/inverted unit of the parameters according to the actual situation to change the accuracy of the back stitch/needle.