Inspection method before starting:
1. For new or long-term out-of-service motors, check the insulation resistance between windings and windings to ground before use. Usually use 500V insulation resistance meter for motors below 500V; use 1000V insulation resistance meter for motors of 500-1000V; use 2500V insulation resistance meter for motors above 1000V. The insulation resistance should not be less than 1MΩ per kilovolt working voltage, and it should be measured under the cooling state of the motor.
2. Check whether there are cracks on the surface of the motor, whether the fastening screws and parts are complete, and whether the motor is in good condition.
3. Check the reliability of the motor drive mechanism.
4. According to the data shown on the nameplate, whether the voltage, power, frequency, connection, speed, etc. are consistent with the power supply and load.
5. Check whether the ventilation of the motor and the lubrication of the bearings are normal.
6. Pull the motor shaft to check whether the rotor can rotate freely and whether there is noise during rotation.
7. Check whether the brush assembly of the motor and the brush lifting mechanism are flexible, and whether the position of the brush lifting handle is correct.
8. Check whether the motor grounding device is reliable.