Summary:A good embroidery machine does not mean that the faster the speed is, the better it is. It is not the case for its good ...
A good embroidery machine does not mean that the faster the speed is, the better it is. It is not the case for its good or bad judgment. It also depends on its use time, that is, the length of its life. However, no matter how good the embroidery machine brand manufacturer is, if it is not properly maintained, it will be difficult to achieve an expected return in the later production income.
Therefore, maintenance is very important. Today, I will share a few tips on the maintenance of embroidery machines. I hope to have a team with you.
It is carried out by the embroiderer. The ordinary embroidery machine parts should be carefully checked for 5 to 10 minutes, and the key embroidery machine parts should be carefully checked for 10 to 15 minutes. It is necessary to wipe all parts of the machine and add lubricating oil to keep the equipment neat, tidy, lubricated and safe, which is conducive to the smooth operation of the machine. At present, the maintenance parts of the embroidery machine are mainly: spindle gearbox, thread trimming and hooking structure, thread adjusting structure, color changing structure, X-axis guide rail drive, Y-axis guide rail drive, thread clamping structure, and embroidery frame structure.
In fact, many embroidery factory operators do not pay much attention to the maintenance cycle of embroidery machines. Some maintain them once a year or several years. Some embroidery factories even think about maintenance only when the machine fails. "I want the horse to run fast, and I want the horse not to graze." Only by mastering the maintenance time of various parts of the embroidery machine can the machine run more smoothly and effectively improve the working efficiency of the machine.
Timely cleaning the dust and sundries on the embroidery machine is not only to ensure the beauty of the machine, but also to ensure the good working condition of the machine, so that the embroidery machine can achieve exquisite embroidery effect.
1. Use a brush to clean the hook, bobbin case and bobbin of the hook structure, and try not to use sharp and hard tools to clean it
2. Clean up debris and thread ends at the line rod, line path and felt of the line adjustment structure
3. The rotating wheel of the thread clamping structure, the thread adjustment, the thread adjustment spring and the thread adjustment channel should be cleaned frequently
4. Clean scissors, tape measure, tape, embroidery needles, etc. on the surface of worktable and embroidery frame.
5. Wipe the surface of the computer and the exhaust fan frequently, open the back cover, and clean the dust.
6. The power box and drive box also need to be regularly wiped dust and kept clean.