Summary:1. First make the embroidered belt on your own computer, or make it through an outside plate making center, or provide i...
1. First make the embroidered belt on your own computer, or make it through an outside plate making center, or provide it by the customer.
2. Save the version on a floppy disk or U disk ---- This depends on the input method of your embroidery machine.
3. After inputting the belt into the embroidery machine, select the belt to be embroidered from the memory of the embroidery machine.
4. Set the starting point (the place where the first stitch starts to embroider), check the frame (a master can bypass this process)-check the size of the embroidery area of the pattern to be embroidered, set the thread color sequence, and then lay the backing paper (There are many kinds of materials).
5. Embroider once by pulling the bar (the cross bar under the table board, pulling to the left is to start and fast forward, to the right is to stop and reverse), after embroidering the outer frame on the backing paper, use scissors to cut the outer frame , Paste double-sided tape on the periphery, put a backing paper (usually two layers) at the bottom of the backing paper, paste your fabric, and align the positions, then pull the bar to embroider.