Summary:Many clothing accessories and fabric products such as lace and webbing are decorated with words such as printing, embroi...
Many clothing accessories and fabric products such as lace and webbing are decorated with words such as printing, embroidery and jacquard, but do you know how to distinguish printing, embroidery and jacquard?
Printing means that after the cloth is woven, the pattern is printed again, which is divided into reactive printing and general printing. The price of 30S printed bedding is about 100-250 yuan, and the good ones are also more than 400 yuan (referring to the addition of other index factors, such as yarn count, twill, cotton content, etc.).
Embroidery means that after the cloth is woven, the pattern is embroidered by machine (generally), and compared with printing, it will not fade when washed. Breathable and hygroscopic. Prices are generally more than 400 yuan.
At present, there are many kinds of embroidery plate-making software such as Tajima, Shannofeishuo, Wilcom, Behringer, Richpeace, Tianmu and so on.
Jacquard means that the pattern on the fabric is woven with yarns of different colors. Compared with embroidered fabrics, the cost is higher, the quality and the air permeability are better. So the price is more than 800 yuan.Cleaning method
Since many products use printing, embroidery, jacquard and other processes, what should we pay attention to in the washing process of these products? It is necessary to know that using the correct method when washing printed, embroidered and jacquard products can not only keep its color bright, but also enhance its service life.Printing products
1. Detergents containing bleach are prohibited. Bleach has strong detergency, but it has a bleaching function. It is easy to cause the color fade of printed products.
2. Wait for the detergent to be fully dissolved in the water before putting it into the product, whether it is machine washable or hand-washed, after selecting the detergent, dissolve the detergent in the water fully, and then put the dirty quilt cover. In this way, the dirty quilt cover can fully absorb the cleaning molecules in the detergent, which is more conducive to the cleaning of the product.
3. Do not soak in water for a long time (generally not more than 1 hour). Soaking in water for a long time will not only damage the color of the printed quilt cover, but also cause the fabric to swell, deform and shorten its service life.
4. Do not expose to the sun for a long time, as long-term exposure will also cause the product to fade.Embroidery Products
Most of the embroidery products are made by computer embroidery, and some are made by hand embroidery. The biggest trouble when washing embroidery products is that the thread of embroidery will be off-thread, drawn or even broken. The first 3 points of similar products are carried out. Remember, before soaking, you must first turn out the inside of the embroidered quilt cover and turn the embroidered side inside. Then put it in the washing machine that has dissolved the detergent, and be sure to take a gentle washing method.
5. When washing embroidery products, no matter how big the capacity of your washing machine is, you can only wash these products separately each time. Do not put other clothes in to prevent the buttons or metal products of other clothes from being entangled with the embroidery thread.
6. Before drying the embroidered products, try to flatten the products and then dry them. For families with conditions to dry them, try to avoid drying them. Because the ribbons in embroidery products may be deformed during the drying process, resulting in unsightly appearance. Always use a low temperature when ironing.Jacquard products
7. For different types of jacquard fabrics, different methods need to be used for washing. If you want the jacquard fabric to be the same as new after washing, you need to operate the method according to the steps when it was purchased. Different colors must be washed separately to avoid fading.
8. Because the jacquard fabric is loose and has long floating lines on the back of the fabric, try not to wash it with other thick clothes and clothes with zippers to prevent hooking and scratching the fabric.
9. For the cleaning of jacquard fabrics, it is necessary to see if it is suitable for washing powder. Because some products are not suitable for washing machine, in order to avoid damage to the surface, you need to know whether it is suitable for washing with washing machine.