If you have been engaged in the embroidery industry for many years and are an embroidery pattern-making master, then yo...
If you have been engaged in the embroidery industry for many years and are an embroidery pattern-making master, then you must know a lot of embroidery stitches on embroidery machines. If you have been in the embroidery industry for a few months and are a rookie in embroidery pattern-making, then you must know several embroidery stitches on embroidery machines. A high-quality, fine-grained, smooth, smooth, and dazzling embroidered embroidery is inseparable from the stitching method of the embroidery machine. A computerized embroidery machine chooses different stitches, and the embroidered products will have different visual effects for everyone. How much do you know about the stitching of computerized embroidery machines
Features of embroidery machine stitches:
1. Flat needle, mainly used to describe outlines and details
2. Double thread needle, the thread goes back and forth twice between two points
3. Three-thread needle, the thread goes back and forth between two points three times
4. Flat needles, flat needles (or angstrom needles) are used to embroider some slender, curved circles. When embroidering a graphic, the embroidery needle first pierces a hole on one side of the graphic, and then pierces a hole on the other side of the graphic. The embroidery thread crosses the graphic without a needle drop in the middle.
5. Compound needle filling, by controlling the position of the needle drop point, a designated pattern can appear on the stitch. Add design elements.
6. Wave filling needles can be connected into a variety of curves or arc patterns by controlling the direction of the needle trace.
7. Stitching is mainly used to fill in slender and curved lines. Stitching has a strong sense of line and three-dimensionality. Stitching is vivid.
8. Tatami needles are mainly used to fill in patterns or irregular patterns in the area. It is composed of single needles in a special arrangement.
9. E needle, E needle looks like a comb, which is mainly used for wrapping or filling and embroidering looser graphics. The most commonly used is in the overburden in embroidering so that the E stitch can better follow the graphic boundary.
With the continuous upgrading of embroidery software and the gradual improvement of embroidery machine functions, the number of stitches is constantly increasing from the initial simple single needle, double needle, three needles, etc., to manual single needle, stitching, and other meters to the current e-shape. Needles, three-dimensional needles, tatami, curved tatami mats, pins, etc. Therefore, the embroidery pattern-making master chooses the embroidery needle suitable for the embroidery machine, and it is bound to be able to embroider different embroidery embroidery masterpieces with the computer embroidery machine.