1.1 Ambient temperature and humidity
The temperature and humidity requirements of computerized embroidery machines are...
1.1 Ambient temperature and humidity
The temperature and humidity requirements of computerized embroidery machines are that the temperature should be between 5°C and 35°C, and the relative humidity should be between 45% and 85% (no condensation). If the temperature is too high, it will be difficult for the computer to dissipate heat, and electrical components will malfunction due to overheating, resulting in a decrease in the reliability of computer control; too dry air will generate static electricity, which will damage the integrated circuit, which is not good for people and machines; too humid air will not only It will lead to the occurrence of oxidation, corrosion, poor contact and short circuit of the components inside the computer control system, and the damp embroidery thread will greatly increase the thread breakage rate and affect production efficiency.
The computerized embroidery machine should be placed in a well-ventilated place, otherwise it will cause the machine to break down and affect the normal production. Do not pile sundries around the control box to facilitate heat dissipation.
Embroidery machines have some guide rails and bearings that are exposed. Dust in the air will enter the surface of the guide rails and cause increased wear. In addition, if dust enters the computer box, it will also affect the work of the computer. Therefore, it is necessary to keep the environment clean and prevent dust from entering the workshop. There must be certain dust-proof measures, such as regular use of vacuum cleaners, wearing slippers during work, covering with breathable cloth covers when shutting down, etc., and regular cleaning of dust (cleaning inside the control box should be done after cutting off the power for 2 to 3 minutes) to clean with a soft brush or hair dryer).
1.4 Selection of power supply
In order to ensure safe use of the computerized embroidery machine, when selecting a power supply, do not use the same power supply with other heavy loads (such as high-power electrical equipment, large electric welding machines, etc.). In areas where the power grid fluctuates greatly (over ±10% of the rated voltage for single-phase 220VAC and three-phase 400VAC), a power voltage stabilizer must be equipped, and the power supply must be greater than the power consumption required by the embroidery machine, otherwise it will affect the normal operation of the embroidery machine Work.
1.5 Pay attention to electrical safety
(1) It is better to pre-buried the connecting wires between the power supply and the embroidery machine. If the conditions are limited, pipes (such as metal pipes and flame-retardant plastic pipes, etc.) should also be connected to a suitable position next to the embroidery machine.
(2) Switches and plugs must be selected with CCC certification marks to ensure reliable connection between the power supply and the embroidery machine.
(3) The embroidery machine must be connected to the ground wire and ensure a reliable connection to the ground. The grounding resistance is ≤10Ω, and the grounding wire should be a copper core wire with a cross-sectional area of not less than 2.5 mm², depending on the length of the grounding wire.
For a series of problems such as radio frequency interference, system crash, and pattern misalignment, changing the direction of the embroidery machine may solve the problem. The best thing to do is to be sure to use a good shield ground.
1.7 Turn on and off
Do not turn on and off frequently, and the interval between the second turn-on must be more than 3 minutes. Because the current generated at the moment of turning on and off is 3 to 5 times larger than that during normal operation, frequent switching will cause local heating to be too fast or the computer control system will be overloaded, which will affect the service life of the embroidery machine and cause the system to fail to work normally.
Replace the fuse strictly according to the specifications marked on the product. If you find that the inside of the fusion tube is black, you should contact the service personnel in time to ensure the safety of personnel and property.
1.9 Avoid sun exposure
The machine should be protected from sunlight. The LCD screen will be easily damaged if it shines on the operation head. If it shines on the beam, it will easily cause the beam to deform, which will cause broken threads and needles, so that the machine cannot work normally. Therefore, sunshade measures must be taken.
1.10 Lightning Protection
Lightning can easily cause damage to the computer control system, so lightning protection measures should be taken in thunderstorm weather until the power is cut off and the machine is shut down.
When using the machine for the first time or when moving the machine, it is necessary to reconnect the power supply. Use a multimeter to measure the voltage of the external incoming power supply to see if it meets the normal operation requirements. After connecting the power supply of the embroidery machine, measure the power supply voltage of the wiring terminal, which should be consistent with the nominal value of this product.
Computer embroidery machine operators must pass safety and operation training before they can work on the machine to ensure the safe operation and normal use of the equipment; when the machine is turned on, do not touch any mechanical transmission parts or open the control box cover, otherwise it may damage the equipment. and operator damage.
The disconnection detection switch is frequently used in work, and the operator is required not to use too much force when flipping the switch, otherwise it is easy to damage the switch or shorten the service life of the switch.
The disk drive is a precision device, you must identify the direction when inserting the disk; never take out the disk when the disk is being read (the indicator light on the drive is on), this will seriously damage the disk and the drive. You should use guaranteed quality disks, using inferior disks will seriously damage the disk drive. The magnetic disk is a product of magnetic materials, and it should be kept away from objects with strong magnetic fields such as magnets and televisions during storage; otherwise, it will cause damage to the disk and loss of data. At the same time, keep it clean and avoid pressure and moisture.
In case of a sudden power failure during work, the power switch of the machine should be cut off, and at the same time, avoid any objects touching the frame, and turn the color changing box to avoid damage to the machine.
The operation button is the part with the highest frequency of use, and it is easy to be damaged. It should be pressed gently during use, and it is forbidden to press the button directly with fingernails or hard objects.
1.12 For machines that have been out of service for a long time
(1) Moisture-proof treatment must be carried out when restarting the machine. The method is to open the cover of the electrical box and dry the circuit boards with a hair dryer. Do not get too close to avoid damage to electrical components due to excessive temperature. Confirm that the moisture has been removed before use. Turn on the power.
(2) Check and clean the thread passing part to ensure the flexible operation of the thread passing wheel.
(3) Clean and refuel other mechanical transmission parts, especially the circular drive guide rail must be treated with rust prevention.
(4) Conditional users turn on the machine once every 2 to 3 days (2 to 3 hours to avoid moisture), and at the same time check whether the signal connectors, power supply wiring blocks are firmly connected, whether the wires are damaged, and whether the insulation is intact. Especially for users in southern my country, it is very necessary to use the above methods during the rainy season.
1.13 Using special spare parts
Use special spare parts, otherwise it is very easy to expand the fault range, cause unnecessary damage, and affect the performance and service life of the whole machine.