1. There are four needle methods used in towel embroidery, among which the most commonly used are rib stitch filling an...
1. There are four needle methods used in towel embroidery, among which the most commonly used are rib stitch filling and vertical filling, the less commonly used are straight stitch filling and tatami filling, but among the four stitching methods, vertical filling and Because rib needles easily show signs of disconnection in the process of preliminary disposal, it is necessary to avoid using them in the production of some special products. Tatami stitching and linear stitch filling are the ones that are not easy to fall off in the pre-treatment process. The figure below shows the towel embroidery and response parameters of the tatami stitching embroidery. The filling stitch is mainly used in the production of small-area embroidery products. Note that the active bottom seam must be closed, and the tatami bottom seam should be used to ensure that the parameters of the two are the same.
The effect of embroideries using this stitching method is the best. However, this stitching method consumes the most number of needles. Normally, it is not recommended to apply this stitching method to the production of large-scale towel embroidery products. If there are special requirements for the embroidery of larger area towel embroidery products, straight stitches can be used to fill the needles, and the smaller length and density of the needles can be used to achieve the results of similar tatami stitches.
2. For towel embroidery, the stitch length is usually controlled at 1.6~2.0 sister's length. However, when adopting tatami mats to fill stitches, it is necessary to adopt a larger stitch length, and when adopting straight stitches to fill stitches, it is necessary to adopt a smaller stitch length. Stitch length. However, no matter what stitch filling is applied, it must be changed according to the thickness of the adopted thread. Before embroidering the towel embroidery, first use chain stitch embroidery to stop the hemming, and then stop the towel embroidery to ensure the fullness of the towel embroidery.
3. The stitch steps of chain embroidery must ensure that the stitch steps of a block are the same. It is impossible to use variable stitch steps to avoid the appearance of broken needles and thread breaks and the impact on the surface of the embroidery product. The connection between the blocks and the blocks Keep discussions around and avoid the presentation of small stitches. The stitch step size of chain stitch embroidery is 1.0~3.8 sister. No less than 2.0 and no more than 3.0 in the normal environment. The detailed environment needs to be changed according to the thickness of the embroidered thread. Avoid frequent back and forth stitches during chain embroidery.
4. When it is necessary to switch between towel embroidery and chain stitch embroidery, the color change should be adopted to stop the treatment, and the two colors should be connected to avoid skip stitches and affect the quality of the embroidery.