Many customers do not know how to improve the efficiency of the embroidery machine after purchasing the embroidery ma...
Many customers do not know how to improve the efficiency of the embroidery machine after purchasing the embroidery machine. Now we have sorted out some common problems in the operation of the embroidery machine for reference:
(1) When all the pins are in the high position, the dial cannot be turned by hand;
(2) Do not jog when the pin is in the high position, otherwise it is easy to get stuck;
(3) Make preparations before driving the lever, wear the bottom thread, choose the pattern to be embroidered, choose the working method that matches the pattern and the appropriate embroidery parameters;
(4) Check whether all the pins are put down before driving the lever. If there is no need to manually put down all the pins first, and then pull the lever to drive, otherwise it is easy to cause damage to the machine or leakage;
(5) When embroidering sequins, the switch of the sequin device should be set to the upper position, otherwise the sequin device will not automatically rise and fall;
(6) The air pressure of the sequin device should be appropriate, too small to be unable to lift automatically, and too large to break the sequin device. After adjusting the air pressure, do not move it casually;
(7) Every time a new three-in-one combination pattern is made, the frame check should be done first after setting the embroidering point, so as to prevent the frame from overshooting when the left and right machine heads are switched, and the sequin device or machine head will be damaged;
(8) When taping embroidery and zigzag embroidery mending, you should first loosen the upper thread on all the machine heads and the taping (or serrated core thread) on the reel, and at the same time raise all the pins to the high position Put the manipulator to the non-working state, and then reverse the car, otherwise the fabric may tear. After finishing the mending and embroidering, first arrange the tapes (or serrated core wires) on all the reels, put down the pins, install the manipulator to the working position, and then pull the rod to drive;
(9) When embroidering a piece of embroidery, after pressing the piece of embroidery function key, you should loosen all the cloth clamps before moving the embroidery frame, otherwise the fabric will be easily torn. When clamping the cloth after changing the frame, first clamp the front fabric, press the jog button to let the needles and pins leave the fabric, and then clamp the back cloth clip, so that the clamped fabric is relatively flat;
(10) After each pattern is embroidered, all the cloth clips must be placed on the two corners of the front of the table when removing the cloth clips. They cannot be placed on the wire rack or behind the table to prevent the cloth from being clipped on the fabric. Or fall into the gap of the platen connecting plate, causing damage to the cloth or the machine.