When operating a computerized embroidery machine, if a certain machine head loves thread breakage, you can use the following steps to solve the simplest and most practical:
1. First touch the hook with your hands to see if there are any burrs. If so, you should replace the hook!
2. Check the depth of the needle and whether the hook is running. Pay attention to turn the machine to 196 degrees, open the needle plate, press down the needle, and see the position. The lower end of the needle hole must be 1.5 to below the tip of the hook. The distance of about 2 mm, and the tip of the hook must be in a straight line with the needle, and the back plane of the needle and the tip of the hook must be at a distance of one strand of hair. If not, these requirements must be met.
3. Check whether the needle plate has burrs or not, and sandpaper must be used for sanding.
4. Change the needle bar and needle
5. If none of the above methods are available, press down the needle, grab the needle clamp with your hand, and move it up and down. If the gap exceeds 3 mm, replace it. The slider and driver also have aluminum connecting rods, small connecting rods, and larger ones. Inject butter into the connecting rod to reduce the gap. Grasp the jumper wire A with your hand, and swing it up and down around 250 degrees to see the cam gap size and whether the 7.94 ball falls off.
6. None of the above attempts are possible. The last trick is to turn the machine to 172 degrees and fix the spindle so that he can't let him move. Then he can think of any specific methods, and then put the car shell, the eccentricity of the spindle on the right side of the nose If the chuck is loose, grab the eccentric cam with your hand. It is a 4-piece rotation. You need to turn left and right. Find a movement track. At the lowest end of the movement track, tighten the chuck. There is usually no meter with a meter. One header is not a big problem, and it is not possible to use more headers.
I believe that after the above methods, the problem of thread breakage on the embroidery machine should be solved as quickly as possible. Don't always waste time waiting for machine repairs!