Let's learn how to match colors in computer embroidery. […]
Let's learn how to match colors in computer embroidery. When studying color application problems in fashion design, we must first understand some basic knowledge of color. People's sensitivity to color far exceeds the sensitivity to shape, so the status of color in clothing design is crucial.
1. The basic knowledge of color The color world is colorful, but the expression of colors can not be separated from the deployment of three basic colors of red, yellow, and green. Dongguan computer embroidery, these three colors cannot be blended from other colors, so they are It is called "primary color". The color produced after the two primary colors are blended is called "intermediate color", for example, red plus yellow to synthesize orange, yellow and cyan to synthesize green. Two "intermediate colors" or primary colors and intertones combine to form a compound color.
The ever-changing colors can be divided into two categories: color system and achromatic system. Gray at all levels combined with black, white, and black and white tones belong to the achromatic system. White is the highest level of brightness, and black is the first level of brightness. All colors except the achromatic system belong to the color system. The color of the color system is composed of three elements: hue, lightness and purity.
Hue: The names of different colors are called hues, such as scarlet, lake blue, medium yellow, etc. Hue is the most important feature of color. In the order of hue, they can be arranged in a circle of hue. In the ever-changing color world, the difference in hue is the most important factor. Brightness: It is the property of the change of light and dark colors, which is caused by the difference in the amount of light reflected by various colored objects. Purity: Also known as saturation and saturation, it is the purity of a color including color. The red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, and purple obtained from the spectral analysis are the pure colors on the scale. The higher the purity, the brighter and brighter the color.
Second, color and clothing design,People's reaction to color is strong, but not all emotions and feelings about color are the same. Therefore, the choice and matching of colors in clothing design must fully consider the relevant factors of different objects such as spring and autumn, personality, cultivation, hobbies and temperament, as well as different social, political, economic, cultural, artistic, customs and Under the influence of traditional living habits, people's different emotions reflect on color. For example, the ancient dynasties in our country advocated yellow, thinking that yellow is a symbol of heaven and earth, and gave yellow a majestic, dignified and sacred association. Yellow is considered the color of the traitor Judas' clothing in Christian countries, and it is a symbol of despicability. Therefore, the color design of clothing should be targeted positioning design. In the design, the form of color combination is directly related to the shaping of the overall style of clothing. The designer of the computer embroidery factory can use a set of high-purity contrast color combinations to express the passionate tropical style; it can also reflect the elegant and rustic style of the clothing through a group of similar color combinations with lower saturation, which is the most commonly used in clothing design. There are four color matching methods: similar color matching, approximate color matching, contrast color matching, and relative color matching.
(1) Apparel color matching of similar colors: The matching of similar colors is to match colors by unifying the different changes of the hue in light and shade.
(2) Apparel color matching of similar colors: Similar color matching refers to the matching of colors within a range of 90 degrees on the hue ring, giving people a sense of gentleness and coordination. Compared with similar colors, the color sense is more varied, so its application in clothing is wider than similar colors.
(3) Contrast color clothing matching: Contrast color matching refers to the color matching in the range of 120 degrees to 180 degrees on the hue ring. The clothing style reflected is bright and bright, and it is mostly used in the design of sportswear, children's clothing and performance clothing.
(4) Contrast clothing color matching: relative color matching refers to the matching of two relative colors at 180 degrees on the hue ring. Dongguan professional embroidery factory, its effect is more intense than contrasting colors. Pay attention to the primary and secondary relationship in the relative color matching, and at the same time, the contrast effect can be made more interesting by adding the intermediate color.
3. Popular colors and clothing design The clothing field has always advocated popular awareness. The application of popular colors in clothing is people's pursuit of fashionable colors, and the protrusion reflects the aesthetic characteristics of modern life. Color is endowed with a bright sense of the times and fashionable. Color experts use their sharp insights to summarize and refine the new colors from the consumer market, and promote them through forecasting. At present, the International Fashion Color Committee meets twice a year to guess the trend of fashion colors in the coming spring and autumn and winter, and to promote it through popular color cards, fashion magazines, textile samples and other media. In modern clothing design, popular colors are more widely used, and the combination of trendy styles and popular colors is becoming increasingly intimate. Therefore, the designer carefully analyzes and studies the laws of the popular color cycle, grasps the popular timing, and promptly launches trendy clothing that meets people's aesthetic requirements in order to expand market sales.