1. Careful cleaning and cleaning to ensure the cleanlin […]
1. Careful cleaning and cleaning to ensure the cleanliness of the computer parts is the basis for ensuring the assembly quality and extending the service life of the computer. In particular, bushings, bearings, oil pumps, and parts with rotating and oscillating fittings should be carefully cleaned.
2. If the various shaft components are not cleaned, the temperature of the bushing will be too high and the transmission torque will be too heavy. In severe cases, the debris will accelerate and wear, causing serious faults such as “biting” and affecting the overall performance of the machine.
3. For computer parts that have been subjected to surface baking, electroplating, etc., the assembly joints (including holes, grooves, planes, and screw holes) have adhesive layers, so before assembly, such parts are It must be finished according to the technical requirements of the process, and then assembled and dispensed;
4. If the assembly does not meet the specified technical requirements, the computer car will not work properly. The mutual position between components and between institutions is not correct, which also affects the working performance of computer vehicles.
5. The computer with poor assembly quality has low precision, poor performance, loud sound, heavy torque and short life; on the contrary, some components with low precision can be assembled after careful selection and precise adjustment. A device with better performance.