Embroidery machine prints embroidery techniques and com […]
Embroidery machine prints embroidery techniques and common sense. The prints I'm dealing with now are
1. Water slurry: Generally suitable for light-colored fabrics.
2. Dispatch: Generally suitable for dark fabrics, but after washing, it is difficult to do large-area printing, suitable for printing on smaller areas.
3. Glue: There are half glue and full glue
The three-dimensional printing of textiles is a printing that forms a three-dimensional pattern of three-dimensional space on a flat fabric. If the surface of the fabric is formed with a protruding foam printing, fleece printing or electrostatic flocking printing, or the surface of the thick fabric is formed with a concave transparent transparent print, it can be printed on the fabric, or Printed on clothing pieces, towels, ready-to-wear, three-dimensional printing can be considered as the comprehensive art of textile printing, which is a high value-added handicraft.
Foam printing is a printing that obtains three-dimensional embossed patterns on textiles. It is called embossed printing abroad. China has been able to produce foam printing fabrics in the 1970s.
Foam printing paste has been developed into two series: physical foaming paste and chemical foaming paste.
The physical foaming slurry is mainly a preparation containing microcapsules. A low-boiling organic solvent is stored in the microcapsule preparation. When the temperature increases, the organic solvent in the microcapsule preparation quickly vaporizes, which swells and expands the microcapsule The microcapsules are squeezed against each other, resulting in an irregular overlapping distribution, so the surface is uneven, so it is also called a pile print. There are two types of chemical foaming pastes: one is a colorant consisting of a thermoplastic resin and a foaming agent, and the other is a colorant consisting of a polyurethane and a solvent thickener. However, the solvent in the printing paste on the latter fabric has to be recycled, which brings some difficulties to the printing factory, so the former is generally used now.
Composition of thermoplastic resin chemical foam printing paste
Thermoplastic resin chemical foam printing paste is mainly composed of thermoplastic resin, foaming agent, additive and colorant.
(1) Thermoplastic resin The thermoplastic resin used for textile printing is generally latex or emulsion. It has good softness and abrasion resistance, high foaming rate, and good compatibility with other resins.
(2) Foaming agent The commonly used foaming agents are azobisformamide and azobisisobutyronitrile.
Azobisformamide reacts to produce a mixed gas of nitrogen, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide. These gases have a penetration rate close to that in the air in polyethylene-based plastics, so the cells are uniform and the odor is low. And azobisisobutyronitrile emits nitrogen and tetramethylsuccinonitrile during decomposition. Tetramethylsuccinonitrile is a toxic substance and is now rarely used.
(3) Additives are mainly used to reduce the surface tension of foamed printing paste and stabilize the foam. Generally, sodium dimethylbenzenesulfonate or other anionic surfactant can be used.
(4) Colorant The colorant must use a dye with good compatibility with the foaming paste. The paint disperse dye and partially reducing dye can be used as the coloring agent for foam printing. But currently, coatings are generally used as colorants.